10/20/2007

Even here...

I always thought I would like to do a blog - just to communicate to all the people I know some of the things that move me as they come my way. The world as I see it... all of the vastly different things that make up my world, that I would like to communicate. But then, I am not sure who even has time to read a blog. I know that I surely have never done so, I can't get thru my email. But here I am in Guatemala, perhaps one of the most magical places on this planet... and even here, I cannot escape Iraq. Please watch this amazing piece of a video, as Iraqi's speak for themselves - in case you are beginning to believe the propaganda, like how can we leave, won't things get worse? This video clip from the upcoming, award winning film from Steve Connors and Molly Bingham, Meeting Resistance, portrays a side of the Iraqi insurgency President Bush doesn't want the world to see.

No comments: